To start, here is the list of top sessions I attended (and a few that were recommended to me by people that attended them). Each is linked to the presenter's resources from each session, or has a download accompanying it.
- Untangling the Web: 20 Tools to Power Up Your Teaching
- Beyond Walls: Connecting Classrooms with the World
- Kids Can Code (see file below)
- Changing the One Right Answer Mentality: 10 Ways to Encourage Creativity in Your Library
- Georgia Exemplary Library Media Programs
- Digital Tools for Reading and Writing
- Successful Photo and Video on Your Mobile Device
- Make it Your Own: Creating a Makerspace for ALL (see file below)
I plan to post about specific awesome ideas I gleaned from my time at GaETC over the next few days, but for now this should give you a jumping off point for your own personal inspiration.